Japan is becoming one of the most visited countries in the recent years. The beauty wonders of Japan which is combined with the cultures and traditional Japanese traditions are the reasons why this country is so popular among tourists. Furthermore, Japan is never out of festivals in the whole years though some of you might be wondering about which season is the best time to visit Japan. As a four seasons country, Japan offers you four choices of the best seasons to visit. Yup, all the four seasons are the best time to visit Japan but the information below may lead you to the season that suits your best.
Japan in Winter
Winter in Japan is relatively short compared to other four seasons countries. Winter in Japan started from the late of December and ended in the mid of February. So, if you want to experience the peak of winter in Japan, don’t visit around Christmas because nothing special during Christmas in Japan or New Year Eve because during this holiday, the Japanese prefer to spend the time with family. The peak of winter in Japan is around mid of January up to early February when a lot of winter festivals were hold spectacularly with stunning illumination for you to enjoy.
- Winter in Japan could be really freezing and very dry, so you should in a perfectly fit condition or you’ll catch a cold easily.
- Storm could happen anytime, so avoid to do outdoor activity too much.
Japan in Spring
If Japan is a girl, in spring, Japan will turn from a cold girl into a beautiful girl. Spring season in Japan means the time for cherry blossoms tree to spring into life. You will easily find this beautiful flower in Japan during spring. There are a lot of parks you could visit to enjoy the beauty of this iconic flower and some of the parks have cherry blossom trees that have been planted more than 100 years. The combination of cherry blossom beauty with spectacular illuminations are so worth it. Don’t miss some festivals to celebrate this season.
- There are thousands variety of cherry blossom tree in Japan with different schedules in each city. So, you don’t forget to download the schedule which is now available online before you plan your itinerary.
- During this season, Japan will be packed with tourist.
Japan in Summer
Summer means holiday. Thought not all countries thought summer as holiday but the vibes and atmospheres where there and Japan is not the exception. During summer, there are a lot of festivals hold in Japan to celebrate this seasons, including firework festivals that become one of many festivals in Japan you must to see. Furthermore, during summer, Japan is stunningly beautiful and colorful, so different from spring which is dominated with pink colors from the cherry blossom tree.
- Summer in Japan could be really hot, so you should wear something light, especially for you who want to do more outdoor activities.
- Summer is also holiday seasons, so be prepare with all the crowded and high raise airfare.
Japan in Autumn
Autumn is the off season in Japan and probably the laziest of Japan you could find in whole years. Where all the colorful Japan will turn into beautiful golden colors but still there are plenty autumn festival and illumination you could enjoy during this season. Perhaps it is the best time to visit Japan for you who want to avoid all the crowds and experience all the traditions in calmer way.
- Probably only the vibes and atmosphere which is different because of lesser tourists visit.
So, which season that suits you best to visit Japan. Actually, all about Japan always great and spectacular. Furthermore, Japan always has spectacular events and festivals you could enjoy all year around.